As you may know, precautions such as masks and social distancing will no longer be a legal requirement. However, local businesses will still reserve the right to generate their own protocols and policies to protect their staff and customers.
Our waiting room is now open, however we respectfully ask the following guidelines are followed:
- We ask that one person comes in to the practice per pet.
- We ask that you wear a face covering when in the consultation room unless you have a medical exemption. Please ensure your mask covers both your nose and mouth.
- We ask that you please use the hand sanitiser provided as you come into the practice.
- We ask that, where possible, you respect social distancing guidelines.
- You will be asked to pay at the reception desk after your consultation with the vet.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation